Can I have a tap supplying unsoftened water somewhere other than at the kitchen sink?

This is usually possible. Our installation team are very skilled with even the most complex installations. We recommend that you arrange a survey to find out what installation options are open to you.

The Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations do require all premises to be supplied with water for domestic purposes from at least one tap conveniently situated for the drawing of drinking water. Normally, this would be situated at the kitchen sink, however you can choose an alternative location. If you are content to use softened water for all domestic purposes, you can choose not to have one installed.