Apply Now: Indirect Channel Marketing Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join our high-performance, dynamic Marketing team at Harvey Water Softeners! The Indirect Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management and growth of the Indirect Sales Channel. This includes a network of experienced independent dealers and a group of company-owned dealerships.
The successful candidate will have broad marketing and commercial experience, ideally in Consumer-Packaged Goods, Retail or Manufacturing businesses in the UK.
You will be reporting to (and working with) the Head of Marketing & Sales at Harvey’s, and you will be responsible for organising and overseeing Marketing operations of the dealer network, as well as relevant softener sub brands. You will work with the Retail Marketing Manager to ensure Harvey is continuously growing as part of the Culligan group.
What do I need for this role?
- Experience operating within complex business units with multi-channel and sector business lines
- Ability to drive growth and take ownership of lead generation strategies
- Deep expertise in digital, such as lead generation, go to market, digital solution
- Background in Indirect and Channel Marketing Management
- Background of working with independent retail businesses to drive consumers sales (ideally in tech/home appliance)
- Able to proficiently handle budgeting, agencies and projects to deliver marketing activations in the UK
- Understanding of website development processes and working with WordPress (preferred but not essential)
- Knowledge of Salesforce and IFS (preferred but not essential)
- 25 days holiday & bank holidays
- Personal development opportunities
- Employee discounts & staff incentives
- Performance-related bonus package
- Competitive Salary
Who are we?
Harvey Water Softeners is the UK’s number one Water Softener company. We assemble, sell, and install Water Softeners, primarily for home use. We also offer a range of Drinking Water Solutions (filters, taps, jugs, water filter systems, and more). We are committed to delivering state-of-the-art products and water solutions that benefit our customers, while minimizing the impact on the environment. We are part of Culligan International, the world’s leading provider of premium drinking water and treatment solutions. Customers are at the heart of what we do, and we believe that having a talented and hard-working team will help bring all our customers first class service.