Back to top
- You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of seven working days after you receive the goods (see below) provided the goods are unused. A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to Harvey Water Softeners by hand or post, fax or email, at the address, fax number or email address shown below, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
- If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Harvey Water Softeners at your own cost. The goods must be returned to the address shown below. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit. In the case of damage Harvey Water Softeners reserves the right to recover the cost of replacement or repair from you.
- Once you have notified Harvey Water Softeners that you are cancelling the contract, Harvey Water Softeners will refund or recredit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
- If you do not return the goods as required, Harvey Water Softeners may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.