We are proud to announce our new water softener, the HarveyArc. We have created this product with the environment in mind, cutting the amount of plastic used by 38%.
Every day, over 8 million pieces of plastic make their way into our oceans, killing our wildlife and polluting our planet. We’ve been working hard for years now to find a way to produce our market leading water softener – and all of its resilience, functionality and ergonomic beauty – in a way that will continue to provide you with the highest quality of water, while reducing our environmental impact.
The result of our research is now here, and we’re sure you’re going to love it as much as we do! The HarveyArc offers everything our old model did but, rather than being made from fresh plastic, it is now made from 62% recycled plastic from a clean plastic source.
This means that 84 tonnes of plastic, which would normally go to landfill, will now be reused to create the HarveyArc.
Our new water softener has a range of great new features and differs from our previous models. Here are some features that are unique to the HarveyArc:
- Tested to over 1 million cycles, beyond British standards to be robust and reliable
- Smart shuttle metering
- Accurate metering for maximum flow rates
- Advanced resin bead formula
- Parallel System for a continuous fresh water supply – both cylinders are in continuous use, so no water is left sitting in a cylinder for any period of time
- Eco cabinet – made from recycled plastic from a clean source.
- Curved mini block salt – lighter and easier to load, maximising the space in the water softener
The UK’s smallest twin cylinder water softener just got smaller. The HarveyArc is compact enough to fit neatly under your sink, perfect for everyday home use. It is suitable for homes with 1-3 bathrooms. Using our unique twin cylinder design, the HarveyArc supplies your home with softened water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The HarveyArc is non-electric and only regenerates when necessary, which will save you energy and lower your running costs. Rigorously tested to over 1 million cycles at our factory, you have the confidence it is the most reliable water softener on the market.