SAVE £420 when you upgrade for a limited time only
That’s a saving on a new Harvey Water Softener AND FREE INSTALLATION
But hurry, this offer won’t last forever!
Why upgrade your Water Softener?
Developed with market-leading technology, our leading water softener has been designed to work with all homes and softening requirements to ensure no water is wasted.
- Utilises new Mini Curve salt blocks that are lighter and easier to load
- Smart shuttle technology – Using the latest flow technology allowing maximum flow rate
- Advanced resin bead – Using the highest grade resin allows more efficient capture of limescale particles
- Twin cylinder system – Twin cylinder design allows 24/7 softened water with no interruptions
While some brands of water softener do require regular servicing, the Harvey™ Water Softener has been designed and manufactured to not require any regular servicing, making your life easier.
- Available as a 3-year warranty or an optional 10-year extended warranty (additional cost may apply)
- Coverage includes:
- The water softener casing itself
- The mechanical parts of the water softener
- The function of the water softener
- The inlet/outlet flexible hoses that connect to the softener
The Smart HarveyArc combines market-leading softening technology, with the WiFi-enabled i-Lid which integrates with the myHarvey app for automatic monitoring of salt levels.
- myHarvey App – Bringing all your softening needs within the palm of your hand.
- Intelligent notifications – the myHarvey app tells you when salt needs topping up, so you never have to manually check again
- Order salt direct – Your re-ordering has never been so easy, simply order it via the app
- Additional connectivity – The i-Lid connects with Amazon Alexa unifying your household
HarveyArc Water Softener
The smarter way to get softened water for your home
- Stop limescale at the source and reduce your energy bills.
- Keep your appliances running and lasting longer.
- Soft on skin and hair, say goodbye to hard water irritation.
Designed and manufactured here in the UK our latest water softener is the most reliable, compact and environmentally friendly softener available on the market. It combines the market-leading softening technology of the smallest twin cylinder softer on the market, with the WiFi-enabled i-Lid which integrates with the myHarvey app for automatic monitoring of salt levels.
How to upgrade your Water Softener
Our friendly team will then confirm whether the HarveyArc is right for you and your needs and book a date for your upgrade work while on the phone.
Our knowledgeable engineer will attend your address and upgrade your machine so you can begin feeling the benefits of softened water from your new system.
Why should I upgrade my softener? Over time, like any appliance, the performance of Water softeners can reduce. It’s also important to note that Harvey is paving the way for new technology to be introduced into the world of softened water and we want to make sure you’re receiving the best soft water experience.
Summary Terms and Conditions
Eligibility: The promotion is only open to residents of mainland UK who are aged 18 years or over and already have a water softener installed. This offer is only available via our contact centre team and not available for home demonstrations.
Promotion Period: The promotion is valid from 00:01 on 11th September 2023 to 23:59 on 30th November 2023.
Promotion: During the promotion period, receive £420 off the cost of an upgrade to a HarveyArc Water Softener.
Terms and conditions: The promotion is subject to availability and only available during the promotion period via Harvey Water Softeners. Internet and a valid email address and phone number are required for online form submissions. Visit www.harveywatersofteners.co.uk for full terms, conditions and exclusions.
Promoter: For Harvey Water Softeners the promoter is Harvey Water Softeners, Hipley Street, Old Woking, Woking, Surrey, GU22 9LQ.
Could you benefit from a Water Softener?
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I upgrade my old Water Softener?
Yes, we always recommend that a Water Softener is upgraded to ensure it keeps delivering soft water and exceptional service without fail. Usually Water Softeners are robust enough to last a very long time, perhaps even as long as 10 years or over. However, new technologies will always make upgrading your old softener a tempting ... Read More >
Can I trade-in my old softener?
Yes, you can trade-in or upgrade your old water softener with Harvey. We recommend to upgrade or switch softeners to ensure it keeps delivering soft water and exceptional service without fail. Some customers also choose to upgrade or trade-in their softener as it may be electric, an old design or technology and therefore is costing ... Read More >
Why is a Harvey Water Softener™ better than an alternative product?
Harvey Water Softeners is the leading UK brand of domestic water softener. We’re proud of the exceptional quality and design of our UK-built machines. We have decades of experience developing the best water softening technology and testimonials from many satisfied customers about the effectiveness of our machines. We have installed over 200,000 Harvey water softeners in the UK. Our newest ... Read More >