A Harvey demonstration gives you the opportunity to find out exactly how a Harvey water softener could improve your quality of life and decide if it meets your needs.
Every household is different – at the demonstration, a Harvey expert will talk to you about your water usage and preferences so they can create a personalised recommendation of the most suitable model for you.
What to expect from your demonstration
- A Harvey expert will show you the difference between hard and soft water and tell you what the water hardness levels are in your home.
- They’ll discuss where you could locate your water softener and also check that your plumbing is suitable for a standard installation. If there’s anything unusual or if you have particular requirements, they’ll suggest ways to accommodate them as well.
- You’ll be able to ask any questions about how water softeners and water filters work, what the benefits are and the process for installing one.
- When the Harvey expert has understood everything you need, they’ll recommend a water softener and provide an accurate quotation for supplying and installing it.
- Harvey demonstrators can come to your home in person or conduct an online demonstration using WhatsApp video or FaceTime which usually takes around an hour.
- The main thing is that you’ll come away with peace of mind that you have all the information you need to make an informed choice on a Harvey Water Softener.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens during a demonstration?
In a demonstration, our expert demonstrator will assess your property to see which water softener is suitable for you – giving details of sizes, model names etc. as well as advising on where the water softener could potentially be located. They will also advise on pricing and finance options, as well as the demonstration itself ... Read More >
What’s a demonstration?
A Harvey demonstration gives you the opportunity to find out exactly how a Harvey water softener could improve your quality of life and decide if it meets your needs. Every household is different – at the demonstration, a Harvey expert will talk to you about your water usage and preferences so they can recommend the ... Read More >
How long does a demonstration take?
Demonstrations take roughly an hour, but can take less or more than this depending on many factors. Our team will happily advise you of this when booking you in for your demo, as well as what the demo will involve.
What time will my demonstrator be there?
You can select a date and time when booking your demonstration with the team in the office.