A Game of Two Harvs Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Notice to Consumers/Participants:
A Game of Two Harvs Promotion – Enter for a chance to win your money back when England win when you buy a Harvey Water Softener between 21st November 2022 and 18th December 2022.
Summary Terms and Conditions:
Eligibility: GB (excl. CI & IoM), 18+ only.
Promotion Period: The promotion will open at 00:01 GMT on the 21 November 2022 and close at 23:59 GMT on the 18 December 2022 inclusive with two promotional periods as detailed below.
- Promotion Period 1: Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 21 November 2022 and 23:59 GMT on the 2 December 2022 inclusive.
- Promotion Period 2: Enter between 00:00 GMT on the 3 December 2022 and 23:59 GMT on the 18 December 2022 inclusive.
Promotion: Purchase or upgrade your existing machine to a brand-new Harvey water softener (HarveyArc, HVX or the Big Blue), and have your installation scheduled within one of the Promotional Periods. Any pre-existing orders where the installation is scheduled for within one of the Promotional Periods are to be automatically entered into the Prize Draw. Alternatively, complete the online form at www.harveywatersofteners.co.uk/promotions/a-game-of-two-harvs/ to provide your details (full name, postcode, email address, and contact telephone number) and place your order with our team to enter the Prize Draw.
Terms and conditions: Purchase required. Prizes: 1 guaranteed winner per period and additional winners per matches England win in the tournament. Each winner will win 1 x refund of the price of their Harvey Water Softener purchased. Internet access required. Max 1 Prize per household. Proof of installation booking must be retained. Visit www.harveywatersofteners.co.uk/promotions/a-game-of-two-harvs/terms-and-conditions for full T&Cs and Prize details.
Promoter: Harvey Water Softeners, Hipley Street, Old Woking, Woking, Surrey, GU22 9LQ.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Purchase is necessary. Proof of installation booking must be retained. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. Promotion Period: The promotion will open at 00:01 GMT on the 21 November 2022 and close at 23:59 GMT on the 18 December 2022 inclusive with two promotional periods as detailed below.
a. Promotion Period 1: Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 21 November 2022 and 23:59 GMT on the 2 December 2022 inclusive.
b. Promotion Period 2: Enter between 00:00 GMT on the 3 December 2022 and 23:59 GMT on the 18 December 2022 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Purchase or upgrade your existing machine to a brand-new Harvey water softener (HarveyArc, HVX or the Big Blue), and have your installation scheduled within one of the Promotional Periods. Any pre-existing orders where the installation is scheduled for within one of the Promotional Periods are to be automatically entered into the Prize Draw. Alternatively, complete the online form at www.harveywatersofteners.co.uk/promotions/a-game-of-two-harvs/ to provide your details (full name, postcode, email address, and contact telephone number) and place your order with our team to be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. People can enter as many times during the Promotion Period, provided they have met the entry criteria. Proof of installation booking must be retained. No household (defined as persons living at the same address) may win more than 1 Prize throughout the entire Promotion Period.
6. The Prizes:
a. Promotion Period 1: There will be a total of 1 guaranteed winner. If England win 1 or more matches in the tournament during this Promotion Period, there will be a relevant number of corresponding Prizes. Each winner will win 1 x refund of the price of their Harvey Water Softener purchased.
b. Promotion Period 2: There will be a total of 1 guaranteed winner. If England win 1 or more matches in the tournament during this Promotion Period, there will be a relevant number of corresponding Prizes. Each winner will win 1 x refund of the price of their Harvey Water Softener purchased.
7. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The winner will receive the refund of the price of their Harvey Water Softener via the payment method provided.
8. Winner Selection: The relevant amount of provisional winners per Promotion Period will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the relevant Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
9. Winner Notification: Provisional winners will be contacted via the email address or telephone number provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the provisional winners. Once eligibility has been confirmed, the provisional winners will be confirmed as a winner. If a provisional winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
10. Prize Acceptance: Notification to arrange fulfilment of the Prizes will take place within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their Prize the winner must inform the Promoter by emailing [email protected]. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
11. Provided no objection is received from the winners, a winners list containing the surname and county of residence of the winners will be made available by the Promoter 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion Period, for a period of 8 weeks. It will be available at www.harveywatersofteners.co.uk/promotions/a-game-of-two-harvs/. The winners have the right to refuse their details being published during the Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority when this is requested by the ASA.
12. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
13. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information that the Promoter considers reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify: entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’ or ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or through any other means.
f. Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process.
g. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
h. Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
14. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize for another of equal or greater value.
15. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to www.harveywatersofteners.co.uk/promotions/a-game-of-two-harvs/.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion (JS13332) or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
19. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
20. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
21. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
22. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Harvey Water Softeners, Hipley Street, Old Woking, Woking, Surrey, GU22 9LQ.