Apply Now: Warehouse Assistant
Join our thriving team at Harvey Water Softeners in Old Woking, the UK market leader in the manufacture and retail of domestic water softeners! Come onboard as a Warehouse Assistant to help customers’ orders reach them in a safe and timely manner.
- Dealing with all Trade and Salt counter orders and enquiries, taking payments, and loading vehicles
- Preparing customers’ orders for collection and dispatch, preparing and delivering internal orders and requisitions
- Stock control, receipt, checking and locating of goods inwards
- Loading and unloading vehicles using a forklift
- General warehouse duties including some cleaning and maintenance
- Full UK driving license
What do I need for this role?
- Previous warehouse/trade counter and plumbing knowledge
- Well-presented, polite team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- FLT (fork lift training) experience advantageous but full ‘flexi’ training will be provided
- Computer literate and experience with Excel and Word
- Good physical health as role can be physically demanding
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus
- Childcare scheme
Who are we?
Harvey Water Softeners is the UK’s number one Water Softener company. We assemble, sell, and install Water Softeners, primarily for home use. We also offer a range of Drinking Water Solutions (filters, taps, jugs, water filter systems, and more). We are committed to delivering state-of-the-art products and water solutions that benefit our customers, while minimizing the impact on the environment. We are part of Culligan International, the world’s leading provider of premium drinking water and treatment solutions. Customers are at the heart of what we do, and we believe that having a talented and hard-working team will help bring all our customers first class service.