Before you begin:
- Your water softener i-Lid uses 4 x AAA Alkaline batteries
- The i-Lid comes with batteries – these usually last for up to one year.
- Please ensure that you replace all four batteries at the same time to get the maximum use.
- For optimum performance, we recommend that you don’t use rechargeable batteries.
To change the batteries:
- Step 1: Lift the battery compartment hatch on your softener’s i-Lid
- Step 2: Insert the new batteries
- Step 3: Replace the hatch, pressing down to make sure that it’s flush with the rest of the lid
Note: When changing the batteries you will need to repeat the set-up for audio alarm process again, see How do I set up my HarveyArc water softener and i-Lid?